Join AICDP for the next UK Group Meeting on the 5th July 2019, hosted by Colin McDougall at Regatta Ltd at their office in Manchester – Book your ticket
- 10.00am – Arrival – Tea, Coffee & networking
- 10.30am – UK Economic update –Â Ediz Fahri â€“ Senior Economist, Dun & Bradstreet LtdÂ
- 11.15am – Credit Checking â€“ ensuring both customer & suppliers donâ€™t impact your business –Â Dan Hancocks, Managing Director, Cocredo Ltd
- 12.00pmÂ – Lunch
- 1.00pmÂ – Â Turnaround; early warning signs & how to prevent your debtor from becoming another Â insolvency statistic –Â Tyrone Courtman,Â Managing Director, Restructuring UK, Duff & Phelps Limited
- 1.45pm – Â CurrentÂ state of the credit insurance market –Â Williams, Head of Credit, QBE
- 3.00pm – Â Networking Drinks:Â CoppiceWood Farm Restaurant, 6 Mercury Way, Urmston, M41 7PA
Please feel free to extend this invite to any colleagues or connections you have whom you feel may be interested in joining the group/meeting.
To find out more about AICDP please visit – www.aicdp.global
The meeting is designed for Credit Professionals only. Suppliers and Vendors must contact AICDP before booking a ticket.
Book your ticket today – AICDP UK Event – Manchester