Join AICDP for the next UK Group Meeting on the 5th July 2019, hosted by Colin McDougall at Regatta Ltd at their office in Manchester – Book your ticket
- 10.00am – Arrival – Tea, Coffee & networking
- 10.30am – UK Economic update –¬ Ediz Fahri ‚Äď Senior Economist, Dun & Bradstreet Ltd¬
- 11.15am – Credit Checking ‚Äď ensuring both customer & suppliers don‚Äôt impact your business –¬ Dan Hancocks, Managing Director, Cocredo Ltd
- 12.00pm¬†– Lunch
- 1.00pm¬†– ¬†Turnaround; early warning signs & how to prevent your debtor from becoming another ¬†insolvency statistic –¬ Tyrone Courtman,¬ Managing Director, Restructuring UK, Duff & Phelps Limited
- 1.45pm – ¬†Current¬†state of the credit insurance market –¬ Williams, Head of Credit, QBE
- 3.00pm – ¬†Networking Drinks:¬ CoppiceWood Farm Restaurant, 6 Mercury Way, Urmston, M41 7PA
Please feel free to extend this invite to any colleagues or connections you have whom you feel may be interested in joining the group/meeting.
To find out more about AICDP please visit – www.aicdp.global
The meeting is designed for Credit Professionals only. Suppliers and Vendors must contact AICDP before booking a ticket.
Book your ticket today – AICDP UK Event – Manchester