Existing Member (New Members apply below)
If you are already a member complete this simple application form to apply for your passport.
If you are NOT a member of AICDP, apply for membership using the form below and tick the password request option
AICDP Membership offers a wealth of benefits including:
- An innovative approach challenging traditional perceptions
- Thought leadership for credit professionals
- Expert updates on economic and technology developments from our partners
- A comprehensive skills development, training and education programme
- Quality accreditation programmes for credit organisations
- Events and Webinars featuring expert speakers on a wide range of topics
AICDP Training & Education
AICDP Dynamics provides a tiered programme with a focus on skills needed to advance credit professionals to executive positions.
AICDP Dynamics provides a training programme that can implemented across multiple geographies ensuring a consistent level of training. For further information on our Education programme, please visit – Education
Events and Webinar programme – click here to see forthcoming webinars & Events
AICDP run an extensive events and webinar programme covering areas such as
- Economic briefings
- Behavioural skills,
- Technology updates
- Cultural/political/legal developments
- Q mark accreditation
AICDP work closely with our quality Partners who are committed to our ideals and who bring subject matter expertise to our membership.
If you are interested in joining AICDP, please complete the form below: